Culasi as the center of trade, commerce and tourism in Northern Antique supported by
adequate infrastructure with a united, empowered, and law abiding citizens living in a
safe, biodiversity-friendly and wholesome environment within self-sufficient, self-reliant,
progressive and empowered communities under a strong and dynamic political
leadership and transparent governance.
To enable the citizens/sectors to undertake the sustainable development programs and
An accessible and well developed municipality that provides high quality services and
encourages community participation through strong and transparent governance.
MUNICIPAL MAYOR’S OFFICE
- Exercise general supervision and control over all programs, projects, services and activities of the municipality.
- Enforce all laws and ordinances relative to the governance of the municipality and in the exercise of its corporate powers.
- Initiate and maximize the generation of resources and revenues, and apply the same to the implementation of development plans, programs, objectives and priorities as provided in Section 18 of the Local Government Code of 1991.
- Ensure the delivery of basic services and the provision of adequate facilities.
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
To be able to continually render the above-stated functions of this office and other functions and duties as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
FORMS & FLOWCHART