The office who embraces the responsibilities in making and handling engineering decisions consistent the safety and welfare of the people, paving the way for better and progressive town of Culasi.
To handle the processing and issuances of the building and other ancillary permits or certificates pertaining to structures owned by the government or private entities.
To follow a well-established set of procedure design and safety calculation.
To seek, accept, and often honest criticism of technical work, to acknowledge and correct errors and to credit properly the contribution of others.
An accessible and well developed municipality that provides high quality services and
encourages community participation through strong and transparent governance.
MUNICIPAL ENGINEERING OFFICE
- Initiate, review and recommend changes in policies and objectives, plans and programs, techniques , procedures and practices in infrastructure development and public works in general of Local Government Unit concerned.
- Administer, coordinate, supervise and control the construction, maintenance, improvement and repair of roads and other engineering and public works project of the Local Government Unit concerned
- Provide engineering services to the LGU concerned including investigation and survey, engineering design, feasibility studies and project management.
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as maybe prescribed by law or ordinance.
- To advise the Mayor as the case may be, on infrastructure, public works and engineering matters;
- To coordinate, supervise and control the construction, maintenance, improvement and repair of roads and other engineering and public works.