CULASI: The center of trade, commerce and tourism in Northern Antique where united, empowered, law abiding and healthy citizens are living in a safe, biodiverse and resilient environment supported by adequate infrastructure within a progressive community under a dynamic and transparent governance.
To enable the citizens/sectors to undertake the sustainable development programs and
An accessible and well developed municipality that provides high quality services and
encourages community participation through strong and transparent governance.
MUNICIPAL ADMIN OFFICE
The Office of Municipal Administrator is mandated to provide the system and services that create positive LGU environment, to value our role as good stewards of all the LGU’s assets in managing resources, responsibly, efficiently and to support its mission.
- Develop plans and strategies particularly management administration related and implement the same approval of the LCE
- Coordinate, lead and direct municipal heads, officers, employees in the administration of the Municipality in accordance with policies, plans approved by the LCE and Sangguniang Bayan.
- Consolidate PPMP of 18 Offices
Facilitate procurement of spare parts of government vehicles.
- Prepare permit of SACADA contractors/recruit & transport/embarkation.
- Facilitate registration of government vehicles.
- Conduct inventory of government property/plant & equipment.
- Follow up bill payment & renewal of insurance and registration of government vehicles
- Keep records of all procured supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate plans & programs of the LGU & other concerned agencies
- Oversee the implementation of the Streamlined BPLS
- Coordinate with the other government agencies, partners and stakeholders in the implementation of the reform in streamlining of BPLS
- Inspect establishment of new business applicants
- Conduct inspection of various stalls inside the market premises
- Control numbering of Job and Purchase Request